71Lacets Bookmark

    Aug 21, 2004

      I would have posted this pattern yesterday but I have been busy with
      the new craft room. It's just about done. I work on it when my
      husband is home to help me.

      Anyway, have you been looking for a new filet type of bookmark to
      do?? I just uploaded a brand new pattern for one! :) It combines
      working in rows with working in rounds. It's a really easy bookmark
      pattern to do.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Also I added 4 new members patterns this week. You really should
      consider becoming a member if you aren't already one. It is just
      $2.95 per month and you get access to all of the patterns on the
      site for this low monthly price. I add about 20 new patterns per
      month!

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      Julie A. Bolduc jbolduc@...
      JPF Crochet Club