69Little Hexagon Motif

    Aug 6, 2004

      I just wanted to let you know I just uploaded a brand new free
      pattern to my site! It is a pattern for a little hexagon motif! :)

      It is one of those motifs you can really use to make an afghan with
      by stitching a whole bunch of them together on the edges. Please
      check it out! :)

      Tonight I will be uploading the first installment of our 2nd Stitch
      A Long project. It is the beginning of a 60" round table cloth done
      in Pineapples and Filet. If you are a Monthly paying member, then
      you can access this pattern. It is just $2.95 per month.
      To become a Monthly paying member, click the link below.