557Progressive Placemats, Today's Featured Pattern

    Oct 31, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Progressive Placemats".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 31, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a Fashion Doll Chair!

      I hope you enjoyed October's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the November Raffle.
      You will need to make sure it is November first before you register for the November raffle.

      Tomorrow I will draw the October winner sometime after 3:00pm EST.
      I have to work tomorrow.

      The item for Thursday November 1, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Thursday morning.

      Item: You are looking for an Indian with the November Abbreviation.
      Clue: You will find in the kitchen area.

      There is a new poll about what your favorite holiday you like to crochet for is.

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      The new Bingo Game will start sometime in November! The program is taking longer to write than I thought.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/kitchen/p118013progressiveplacemat.shtml