541Folded Oval Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Oct 17, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Folded Oval Potholder".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 17, 2007, 11:34 am.

      I am working on a free pattern for a rectangular doily!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Wednesday October 17, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Monday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a Ghost on a Boo Sign.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the granny squares.

      There is a new poll about what other crafts you like to do, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/potholders/p102013foldedoval.shtml