525Small Elegance Doily, Today's Featured Pattern

    Oct 2, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Today's featured pattern is "Small Elegance Doily".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: October 2, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      The next pattern is going to be an ornament!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!
      Don't forget to register for the October Raffle.

      The item for Wednesday October 3, 2007 is below.
      It will not be ready to look for until Wednesday morning.

      Item: You are looking for a flying Bat.
      Clue: You will find it in the bags.

      Sandy Lewis won the raffle for September! The prize she chose was the
      600 Patterns & Bonus Files download! Congratulations Sandy!

      There is a poll about how you store your yarn, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/doilies/p111010smalleleg.shtml