52Glittery Bookmark

    May 7, 2004

      Well it is Friday and I have posted another free pattern on my
      site. I have shifted my schedule so that I will from now on post
      paid members patterns on Monday - Thursday then you can expect a new
      free pattern on Fridays!

      I hope you like this new bookmark pattern! I know the picture is
      not that great. I am waiting for a new battery for my digital
      camera. Hopefully the pictures will be more clear from now on.

      To become a paid member and get access to about 20 new and original
      pattern per week, click the link below.