519Puffy Pincushion, Today's Featured Pattern

  • Just Plain Fun
    Sep 27, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Puffy Pincushion".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: Thursday, September
      27, 2007, 10:00 pm.
      Don't forget to refresh the page when you get there if you do not see the
      pattern you expect.

      If you miss this pattern, and you want to get it, please do not ask me for
      it. You can get it for 3000 points if you have a points account or you can
      become a member for 30 days for \$2.95 and get access to all of the patterns
      on the site.

      I have just posted a members only pattern called Pumpkin Utensil Holder!
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/holidays/p116014pumpkinutensil.shtml

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Friday September 28, 2007 is below.

      Item: You are looking for the Shell Stitch Towel Topper.
      Clue: You will find it among the doilies.

      There is a poll about how many crochet books you own, you can answer by
      going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered
      this poll,

      You need to make sure you have a points account and are registered for the
      raffle to enter.

      http://www.jpfun.com/store/pointsprogram.shtml

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/sachets/p106012puffycushion.shtml

      To sign up to become a paid member, and have access to all patterns and
      more, go here,