508Net Stitch Tree Skirt, Today's Featured Pattern

    Sep 17, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Net Stitch Tree Skirt".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 17, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I am working on a pattern for Halloween next!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Tuesday September 18, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for a crysanthemum.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the bags.

      There is a poll about how long you have been crocheting, you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/christmas/p115011netstitchtreeskirt.shtml