501Corkscrew Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Sep 10, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Today's featured pattern is "Corkscrew Scrunchie".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 10, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I will be adding a new pattern soon. I am crocheting a Pillowghan Square tonight.

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Tuesday September 11, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for September's Flower, the Aster.
      Clue: You will find it somewhere in the store!

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on another page.

      There is a poll about fibers you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/scrunchies/p109010corkscrew.shtml