50Scallops Coaster

    Apr 25 4:41 AM

      I have just posted a brand new free pattern!!

      It is called Scallops Coaster and you can get it at
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/index.shtml

      Enjoy!!!

      If you are not yet a member, now would be the best time to sign up.
      I have posted 17 patterns in the month of April. I plan on keeping
      this pace up. My plan is to post 5 new patterns per week. 4 for
      paid members and 1 free one per week.
      http://www.jpfun.com/store/index.shtml

      It is a great deal! 20-25 new patterns per month for just $2.95 per
      month! That is so much better than any magazine you can buy at the
      news stand!