498Granny Cuff Hat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Sep 7, 2007

      Today's featured pattern is "Granny Cuff Hat".

      You can get to the new one by going to

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: September 7, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      I will be posting a new pattern tomorrow! Check back soon!

      I hope you enjoyed today's Scavenger Hunt!

      The item for Saturday September 8, 2007 is below.
      Item: You are looking for the Dainty Earrings
      Clue: It is somewhere in my craft room.

      Remember, you are not looking for the pattern page itself, it is on another page.

      There is a poll you can answer by going to

      I will be adding a new poll every week. Remember, if you already answered this poll,

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.