490E-Beaded Earrings, Today's Featured Pattern

    Aug 31, 2007
      Hi Everyone!

      Today's featured pattern is "E-Beaded Earrings".

      This pattern will be available for 24 hours from now: August 31, 2007, 10:00 pm.

      The new Monthy Raffle starts Saturday September 1, 2007 which is tomorrow!

      So tomorrow's item and clue for the first Daily Scavenger Hunt Item are:
      Item: You are looking for a birthday cake!
      Clue: It is somewhere in the angels section.

      September 1 is my birthday so I thought it would be fun to start with a Birthday Cake!

      There is a poll you can answer by going to
      http://www.jpfun.com/raffle/poll.shtml

      I will be adding a new poll every week.

      Don't forget I am now offering Lifetime Never Ending Memberships for $60.00 without a CD and
      $70.00 with the JPF Crochet Club 600 Patterns & Bonus Files CD.

      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/paid/jewelry/p107013ebeadearr.shtml