3208Child's Crown Hat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Feb 28, 2014

      Child's Crown Hat

      Did you know, 16 years ago on March 15, 1998, I officially launched my crochet web site?
      I made the decision to focus from paper beads to crochet on February 8, 1998 but officially launched the
      crochet site on March 15, 1998. There is more information about the history of the site on the “About Us” page!
      I will be adding more information sometime this week to that page about what has been happening since I last posted to the page back in April of 2013.