3049Eyelets Lazy Susan Mat, Today's Featured Pattern

    Oct 12, 2013

      Eyelets Lazy Susan Mat

      I hope to be posted the latest paid members only pattern later today.  I have it crocheted and written in my pattern

      Notebook.  I still have to type it up, take pictures and upload it to the site.  I will send another notice when it is ready!

      Flower Basketdata not applicableMouseKitty 2CrochetKitty CatPigdata not applicableFlower Basket
      Have a Stupendous Saturday!