3013Seven Inch Bobble Square, Today's Featured Pattern

    Sep 9, 2013

      Seven Inch Bobble Square

      I have decided, in order to be more fair to paid members, instead of the patterns having to be one year old to be a featured pattern and have them available for points, they will now be required to be 2 years old before they are available for points and as featured Patterns.

      I will be editing all pattern download pages, that are less than 2 years old, to reflect this change.

      Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Birdiedata not applicableFlowers