2953Shell Stitch Bell Ornament, Today's Featured Pattern

    Jul 17, 2013

      Shell Stitch Bell Ornament

      Don’t forget, if you do not have your copy of the JPF Crochet Club 600 Pattern CD, it is on sale for just $15.00 + S&H until Friday July 26, 2013.
      You can get it by going to: http://www.jpfun.com/sale/index.shtml
      Every order either goes out the same day or the next day depending on when I receive the order.  If I receive it before 2:00pm EST, it goes out the same day.

         Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Sheepdata not applicableFlowers