2933Christmas Candle with Ornaments, Today's Featured Pattern

    Jun 30, 2013

      Christmas Candle with Ornaments

      Remember, Tomorrow is July 1st and you will need to register for the July raffle!

      Flowersdata not applicableHippopotamusKitty 2CrochetKitty 4Rhinodata not applicableFlowers

      Have a Super Sunday!

      I am having a Clearance Sale that ends tomorrow on my paper beads web site.
      You can take a look at: http://www.paperbeadcrafts.com/howto/beadroller.shtml