2826Double Thick Oval Potholder, Today's Featured Pattern

    Mar 22, 2013

      Double Thick Oval Potholder

      Check the newsletter to see what turned one year old today!
      I have a request.  If any of you take videos for you tube, I am looking for better editing software, what do you use?

      Egg 1It's FridayPuppy 2Kitty 5CrochetKitty 2PomeranianIt's FridayEgg 3