2501Bobble Rope Pendant, Today's Featured Pattern

    May 27, 2012

      Bobble Rope Pendant

      Flowersdata not applicableCowKitty CatCrochetKitty 2Pigdata not applicableFlowers

      Have a Super Sunday!

      For those of you who are also interested in paper beads, I have updated my Paper Beads

      Web site and added a paid members area for $30.00 for never ending access.

      http://www.paperbeads.com/premium/index.php  Spread the word.