2131Filet Blocks Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Jun 10, 2011

      Filet Blocks Bookmark

      I am still going to require points to download paid members patterns to everyone but if  you have questions or concerns or ideas, please let me know.

      I am on vacation this week so I will have more time to answer any questions.
      I have already had a little feedback on this and I want more!  J  Also someone suggested a great idea, a way to tell if a pattern is on the CD or not.

      So when I change all of the download pages for all of the patterns, I will also include a line under the download Links that says whether the pattern is on the CD or not.

      So that way, if you already have the CD, you will know whether or not you need to download the PDF file or not.

         FlowersIt's FridayHamsterKitty 2CrochetKitty 4BunnyFlowers