2130Lofty Scrunchie, Today's Featured Pattern

    Jun 9, 2011

      Lofty Scrunchie

      We have Bingo Winners!  Make sure you claim your Bingo Win from the game on the site!

      I will accept up to 4 winners from the site and I will start a new game Friday Morning.
      Make sure you scroll down on the page to see your card after you log in on the page below.
      http://www.jpfun.com/games/bingo/index.shtml

      Flowersdata not applicableParrotKitty 2CrochetManeki NekoBirdiedata not applicableFlowers