1739Three Pineapples Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    May 27, 2010

      Three Pineapples Bookmark

       You have just today and tomorrow to get the 600 Pattern CD & Bonus files for just $15.00!
      You can get it by going to http://www.jpfun.com   Look for the pink ad on the left side of the page.

      The next item I am putting on sale for a short time are brand new Birch Bark Bead earrings I am
      making right now.  They will be limited since the beads are not easy to make.
      By the way, I have been on vacation since May 15 and I go back to work on June 1, that is why I am
      having these sales.  One week of my 2 week vacation is actually a 1 week unpaid layoff.
         FlowersFlower BasketKitty 2CrochetKitty 4FlowersFlowers

      http://www.jpfun. com
      http://www.paperbea dcrafts.com

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic