14Advertising & Special Notice

    Sep 4, 2000
      Hi Everyone
      By now you must have noticed that eGroups has started putting advertisments
      at the top of all of the emails they send out. Well I do not like this and
      I am sure most of us do not either.

      In order to stop this, I have two options. I can either pay $5.00 per list
      I own per month to get rid of the advertising, or switch to another list
      server.

      I would prefer moving the list to a new server.

      Does anyone have any objections to being moved to topica?

      You can find out more about their service at. http://www.topica.com/t/16

      Do any of you have any suggestions for other list servers?

      I do plan to do this with all of my lists that I run if I do not get too
      many objections.
      I really don't like to make changes like this, but Onelist/Egroups/Yahoo has
      gotton out of control!

      I also added a new free pattern to the site a few minutes ago! :)

      Here are the details.

      Lacy Ice Crystal Code: f1154 Category: doilies Date Added: September 4, 2000
      http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/11doilies/lacyicecrystal.shtml
      This lacy design is fairly quick to make. The part that seems to take the
      longest to complete is the last row. I did have to rip out a few rows, a few
      times to get this to lay flat. I hope you like the results. This doily would
      look great stretched in a wire hoop and hung in a window as a suncatcher in
      the winter.

      Also the pattern directory is different as well. I hope it is less
      confusing to use now. When you get there, you will see the list of pattern
      categories on the left and the new patterns listed on the right. Plus the
      image is a link as well as the title of the pattern.

      Julie A. Bolduc
      julie@...
      For free crochet patterns and more go to: