1216Progressive Placemats, Today's Featured Pattern

    Jun 20, 2009
      Progressive Placemat

      I am going to my Nephew Micah's High School Graduation today!
      So I am not going to be around again till later on today or around Supper time.

      His Mom, Diane, is a member of the jpfun list so if you are a member of the jpfun @ yahoogroups list, you can send her your well wishes and
      congratulations on her 2nd son graduating from High School.  Diane is a very special lady.
      She is home schooling all 4 of her kids and has done a fantastic job with them.  I am so so, SO, proud of my sister's family!

      Smile emoticon Have a Super Saturday! Smile emoticon