1194Clusters Hearts Bookmark, Today's Featured Pattern

    Jun 1, 2009
      Clusters Heart Bookmark

      Don't forget to register for this month's Raffle!  It's June y'know!
      See who won the Raffle for May in the newsletter.

      I have also started a new Bingo Game and you need to register to play.

      Remember, it is Monday and on Mondays I change the Helpful Hint.

      Smile emoticon Have a Magnificent Monday! Smile emoticon