108Happy Cat Filet Doily

    Jun 16, 2005

      I just wanted to let you know I have started to post the filet
      patterns I promised awhile ago. I have just posted the first free
      one. It is of a Happy Cat! I do plan to add more but not as often
      as I had hoped.

      I am going to be going back to work full time on Monday at the Ski
      resort that I work at in the winter. They need another
      reservationist for the summer. They called me! Since it is summer,
      I should still be able to keep up the pace that I have been doing so
      far this spring. 1 free pattern per week and 4 for paid members.
      The filet charts now will be part of my rotation of new patterns
      added each week. It may take awhile before I post another filet

      You can check it out at http://www.jpfun.com

      Don't forget, if you are not yet a member, you need to be a paid
      member to have access to all of the patterns on the site. You now
      have 4 payment options, all of which will get you into all of the
      patterns including the Stitch -A- Long projects.

      Hope you like the new pattern!

      Julie A. Bolduc