"Arlington" Pickup, **Danehy Park**, Sunday **10AM**

  • simonstone@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      Folks:

      We are adopting the winter pickup schedule for the Arlington/Cambridge
      Sunday game. This means pickup will be starting at 10am at Danehy Park in
      Cambridge (behind Whole Foods). Our field preference will be turf >> lower
      rightmost grass > far softball field > upper rightmost grass, so hunt around
      and claim if you are the first to show up. I'll be updating the website soon
      to include directions and the field map.

      I look forward to some more Boston players hitting the Red Line for Sunday
      AM workouts!

      See you at Danehy **this** Sunday. Weather is looking to be partly cloudy,
      low 60s: perfect.

      Yours,

      Simon

      simonstone@...