Journey Website

  • aaustinw
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11 8:44 AM
      To find out more, visit www.journeyirc.org

      Journey at Indian River City United Methodist Church in Titusville, FL
      is a ministry for adults in their 20s and 30s. Together we grow in
      Christ Jesus. We are non-judgemental and open to all who wish to learn
      more or to grow with us. Twenty-something, Thirty-something, Single,
      Married, Divorced, we welcome you.
    • aaustinw
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11 8:48 AM
        Journey has a website at www.journeyirc.org See what we are up to.
        Journey at IRC Indian River City United Methodist Church is a ministry
        for 20s and 30s who grow together in Christ, Jesus. Twenty-something,
        Thirty-something, Married, Single, Divorced, or just seeking meaning,
        we welcome you. We are a group of fun-loving, non-judgemental adults
        who love to celebrate our savior and learn from biblical teachings and
        service to the community. Check out http://www.journeyirc.org