Stephen A. Smith slams Inquirer

  • Richard Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2008
      Updating:

      Stephen A. Smith Slams Inquirer:
      Commentator Calls Newspaper Malicious, Vindictive

      (more items to come)

      . . . in today's "Journal-isms"
      http://www.maynardije.org/columns/dickprince

      or via the home page:
      http://www.maynardije.org

      Richard Prince
      Alexandria, Va.

      --- Richard Prince <princeeditor@...> wrote:

      "African Gulag":
      3 Journalists Believed to Have Died in Secret
      Prison
      Chicago Defender Going from Daily to Weekly
      Detroit Mayor Asks: Spare My Family Media Glare
      Denver Reporters Allowed to Vote in Party Caucuses
      Newsday AME Lawrence Leaves for ABCNews.com
      Spending to Reach Black Consumers Down 4.4%
      Inquirer Fires Stephen A. Smith, Who Left the Paper
      Wilbon Out of Hospital; Allison Payne Recuperates
      More Than "Tribal Rivalries" Behind Kenya Violence
      Feedback: I Called Clinton "Black President"
      Feedback: Jack E. White replies to Ishmael Reed
      Feedback: Who Was First Could Be Campaign Issue

      Short Takes:
      New SAJA officers; white nationalists or
      "racists"?; television photographer hit by car;
      Lorraine Branham; Amy Alexander; Rebecca Aguilar;
      Jesse Washington; Afghan death sentence; suspect
      in Mexico; Nigerian, Central African Republic editors
      imprisoned.

      . . . in today's "Journal-isms"
      http://www.maynardije.org/columns/dickprince

      or via the home page: