Scared, shaken in Chilean earthquake; black Pulitzer winners see media lists as "cliquish"

  • Richard Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 11:16 PM
      Scared, Shaken in Chilean Earthquake:
      Ex-CNN V.P., Wife "Thought Our Number Was Up"
      Cynthia Hudson to Head Hispanic Projects for CNN
      Americans of Color Firm on Need for Health Reform
      AAJA Chapter Gives $25,000 to Its National Organization
      Black Pulitzer Winners See Media Lists as "Cliquish"
      Editors Didn't Know Where Paterson Story Would Lead
      L.A. Times Says Payday Predators Turn to Jobless
      Tribal Ownership Means It Can't Join Press Gallery

      Short Takes: Nigerian vs. Nigerien -- no big deal?; NAACP Image Awards; Darryl Enriquez; magazine Web sites; Joanna Chung; NABJ Conference on Health Disparities; Charles M. Blow and Tyler Perry; Yemeni journalists.

        . . . in today's "Journal-isms"
      http://mije.org/richardprince

      or via the home page:
      http://mije.org