Journalists reveal details of N. Korea capture

  • Richard Prince
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 7:18 PM
      Updating:

      Journalists Reveal Details of N. Korea Capture:
      "We Still Don't Know if We Were Lured into a Trap"

      . . in today's "Journal-isms"
      http://mije.org/richardprince

      or via the home page:
      http://mije.org

      (unedited version)

      Richard Prince
      Alexandria, Va.
      www.facebook.com/richardprince
      www.twitter.com/princeeditor

      -- On Tue, 9/1/09, Richard Prince <princeeditor@...> wrote:

      Essence Beats Circulation Declines:
      Inauguration Special Helps Stave Off Industry-Wide Drop
      Papers Said to Be Losing Workers Between 18 and 35
      Obama's Liberal Media Allies "Gone Wobbly on Him"
      Fox News Compares Helms, Kennedy Coverage
      SPJ Meeting Attracts 660, Commits to Unity's Diversity
      Efforts

      Short takes: Latin American censorship; Stars and Stripes;
      Thierry Smith; Michael Irvin; Stephanie McCrummen.

      . . in today's "Journal-isms"
      http://mije.org/richardprince

      or via the home page:
      http://mije.org