Nate.com updates

  • sistagirl2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2009
      Hi Everyone,

      I have been checking GJW's Nate webpage and they are keeping the details of his case very quiet.
      The latest news on the page is about BYJ's popularity and expansion in the Japanese market.In addition, it talks about a boy named Go JooWon involved in a wrestling championship.
      So we will have to be patient when it comes to news on our guy.

      I only hope and and pray for the best for Go Joo Won. I look forward to reading great and positive news about him in the future.

      Sistagirl2003