WELCOME!

  • sistagirl2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2008
      Hi Everyone,

      I want to take a moment to welcome our newest members to the Go Joo Won
      Fan Club.

      We are glad you are here..and I hope you enjoy being part of group.

      News regarding GJW is a little slow right now.
      We are currently waiting for the conclusion of his current drama in
      Korea. In addition, we are waiting for his response to our group in
      December/ early January. A friend of mine will visit Korea next month
      and give GJW's company a DVD of a TV interview I did earlier this year.
      (I supported the group in the interview)

      So....while we are waiting for all that....feel free to participate in
      the group's activites. :)

      Have a GREAT week!

      Sistagirl2003