Happy Anniversary

  • sistagirl2003
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 14, 2012
      Happy Belated Anniversary to our fan club!
      I created this fan club on January 10th, 2006 after viewing GJW's "The Bizarre Bunch" on KBS.

      I was so preoccupied with work and the SM auditions that I almost forgot.
      Sorry guys! How did you spend the GJW Anniversary day?

      Sistagirl2003
    • lady rabbit
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2012
        Hi!

        Thank you for creating this group page for Joo won's fans. It was very kind of you. Hope you welcome me as your new member.

        I go crazy roaming around all corners of Manila, Philippines looking for DVD's of Joo Won Ko. I started liking him when i watch his drama "The King and I" which was shown in our local tv station. Now i had bought two already:
        a. OB Gyne
        b. Kim Suro

        I haven't viewed yet because i am presently working but i'll start watching it by weekends Saturday and Sunday, my day-off.

        Amor Verallo
        My Photo

        Happy Belated Anniversary to our fan club!
        I created this fan club on January 10th, 2006 after viewing GJW's "The Bizarre Bunch" on KBS.

        I was so preoccupied with work and the SM auditions that I almost forgot.
        Sorry guys! How did you spend the GJW Anniversary day?

        Sistagirl2003

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
            joowonmembers-digest@yahoogroups.com
            joowonmembers-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • sistagirl2003
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2012
          Hi Amor,

          Of course. Welcome to the club! We are happy to have you here. It's great to receive such a nice message from a fellow Joowonmember.

          Feel free to join our twitter too: http://twitter.com/joowonmembers

          I try to update it on a regular basis. :)

          Sistagirl2003