Jonathan Questions

  • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 1999
      OK Rhonda, I have a couple more questions for Jonathan.

      Does he still own horses? Also does he compete in competitions anymore?
      Horses are my non music passion. They are the most beautiful animal on this
      earth. Don't tell my dog!!

      Has anyone else used Wildhorse Studios, other than Jonathan, to record an
      album?

      How did he feel with the crowd reactions when he sang Just The Same Way and
      Anytime? I don't know about everyone else, but I was freaking!! I loved it!!

      Has Jonathan worked on anything outside of Journey or himself, lately? Like
      songwriting for other people.

      I think that is all I can think of now.

      As far as a contest, an autograph copy of Windy City Breakdown would be cool!!
      Of course anything would be great!! Or how about a personal phone call.

      OK, I am all thought out!! Time to get ready for bed. Early morning
      tomorrow.

      Have a great evening!!