Last Call!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2006
      For the Detroit show.  For those of you that already asked for it, send another request by e-mail (not the group) and let me know if you want both bands.  I plan on burning all copies at the same time.  So, please let me know within the next 24 hours.  If you have something to trade, let me know.  If not, just a couple bucks will take care of everything.  :-)

      BTW, do we have an update on Steve?  I hope he is feeling a lot better.

      I had to laugh, I am on a few Def Leppard groups.  Someone wrote a review and thought if Steve could not come back, get Deen up front and get another drummer.  LOL  I had to really laugh at that comment.  They thought the same thing about Jeff as I did.  Great voice, wrong band.  LOL  But, of course.  We all want Steve back!!  :-)