Journey to the Hall of Fame Newsletter

  • mnm1968@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 12:45 PM
      Hello one and all --

      First, my apologies to those of you who will see this message a zillion times, but we want to make sure we don't miss ANY Journey fan for this opportunity.

      The Journey to the Hall of Fame team (http://www.journeytothehalloffame.com) is putting together a newsletter that will keep fans updated on our progress in getting Journey into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and how you can help. We plan to have our first issue out next week, so if you'd like to join our mailing list you can do so by subscribing in one of the following ways:

      Send an email to J2THNews-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Visit our website at http://journeytothehalloffame.com/J2TH/j2th.html

      This is NOT another discussion group, the only email you will receive are issues of the newsletter and any breaking news.

      We hope you can join us!
      --
      MNM

      **With a song (to help you believe it)
      You can reinvent your world anytime you like**