Sorry For The Spam!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2004
      I apologize that this has happened.  I have owned this list for over 5 years and for the first time, I had to put it on Restricted status.  That means, if you want to join, I have to approve.  Hopefully that will stop the spam.

      I hope everyone is going to see Journey this summer.  So far, I don't have plans.  Maybe later on in the summer.