Journey Past & Present 2004 -- Journey to the Stars

  • MNM
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      It's that time again -- the Journey Past & Present organizing committee
      is beginning plans for the 2004 edition of our annual fan convention.
      Our 2004 event will center on Journey's induction to the Hollywood Walk
      of Fame and will take place in Hollywood, CA. We're still in the VERY
      early planning stages and we don't have much more than a vague idea what
      we want to do yet. The one thing we DO know is that we want to get as
      many interested fans to attend as we can. So, if you're interested in
      joining us for some fun in Los Angeles next year, email me at
      mnmsjrny@... and I'll add you to our mailing list.

      And, to save everyone some time here's some quick answers to your questions.

      1. No, we don't have a date. When we know, you'll know.

      2. No, you do not have to attend JPP2004 to go to the Hollywood Walk of
      Fame induction ceremony.

      3. As with the Bammies Walk of Fame, all past members of Journey will be
      invited to the induction ceremony. We do not know which former members,
      if any, will attend.

      4. We are still working out all the specifics, so we have no information
      on cost, hotels, transportation or other events.

      As you can see, we're just trying to get an idea about who is interested
      in joining us this year. When more details come available, we'll be
      posting them to our mailing list.

      And finally, yes this is hitting every list and forum I have access to,
      so apologies to those of you getting this a dozen or so times. ;)
      --
      MNM

      Those who give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
      saftey deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- B. Franklin