Re: [jonathancain] yayyy

    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2003
      Very cool Vanessa!!!  Def Leppard is another favorite band of mine.  I will be seeing them on June 13th.  Tickets go onsale this coming weekend.  Wish me luck!!  :-)

      I'm going to the Journey/Styx/REO show in Columbus on June 25th.  Luck was on my side on the presale weeks ago.  I got middle section, 2nd row.  WOW!!!  I'm so excited.  All three bands are in my top 5 favorites of all time.  I'm playing around with the idea of going to Ft. Wayne.  I'm trying to talk my friend into going.  :-)  Rhonda, will you be at that show?

      Judy
    • radjrny@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 5, 2003
        Judy,

        Rhonda, will you be at that show?

        Yes, I will be in FTW.  My hometown!!!  And Vanessa, you said that you will be seeing them on June 1st(?).  I'll be in Ames, IA as well.

        Thanks,
        Rhonda Dirr
        www.jonathancain.com
      • vanessa young
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2003
          yah in ames june 1st row 4 seat 2..mom wil be in seat 1
          :D
          vanessa