yayyy

  • vanessa young
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2003
      i saw my 1st concert on april 4th..def leppard..it was the absolute best thin in my life..
      bt now..on june 1st..i get tosee journey reo speedwagon and styx in concert..yaayyyy..row 4..seat 2...coolll...
      vanessa
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4, 2003
        Very cool Vanessa!!!  Def Leppard is another favorite band of mine.  I will be seeing them on June 13th.  Tickets go onsale this coming weekend.  Wish me luck!!  :-)

        I'm going to the Journey/Styx/REO show in Columbus on June 25th.  Luck was on my side on the presale weeks ago.  I got middle section, 2nd row.  WOW!!!  I'm so excited.  All three bands are in my top 5 favorites of all time.  I'm playing around with the idea of going to Ft. Wayne.  I'm trying to talk my friend into going.  :-)  Rhonda, will you be at that show?

        Judy
      • radjrny@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 5, 2003
          Judy,

          Rhonda, will you be at that show?

          Yes, I will be in FTW.  My hometown!!!  And Vanessa, you said that you will be seeing them on June 1st(?).  I'll be in Ames, IA as well.

          Thanks,
          Rhonda Dirr
          www.jonathancain.com
        • vanessa young
          Message 4 of 4 , May 5, 2003
            yah in ames june 1st row 4 seat 2..mom wil be in seat 1
            :D
            vanessa