Columbus Tickets!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2003
      OK, did anyone else get tickets today?  I did!!  After Ticketmaster turned on the onsale LATE (and, of course I was freaking!!), after about the 5th try, I got middle section, 2nd row for Columbus.  YIPPEE!!  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.  The tickets before were way back on the floor.  I'm so excited!!  I love all three bands SO MUCH!!  And, you know, if cameras are allowed (which they aren't) during the show, you know I'll have some AWESOME ones of Steve!!

      Anyone else going to the Columbus show?

      Judy-Happy Girl In Ohio!!!