Journey Past & Present 2003 -- See Journey receive their plaque on the Bammies Walk of Fame!

  • MNM
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2003
      Hello all --

      I realize this is REALLY last minute notice, but we've still got some
      space available for this year's Journey Past & Present convention in San
      Francisco.

      THE DETAILS:

      Journey will be receiving a plaque on the Bammies Walk of Fame in front
      of the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium on Friday April 25, 2003. (Exact
      time still TBD) We've put together a package that includes
      transportation to the ceremony, a lunch reception at the Hard Rock Cafe
      on Pier 39, and an evening reception to visit with your fellow Journey fans.

      Saturday night (April 26) Journey will be performing a benefit concert
      for the Okizu Foundation at the Warfield Theatre in San Francisco.

      FOR MORE INFORMATION:

      You can visit our website at http://www.jpp2003.com or email me at
      mnmsjrny@....

      NOTE:

      Due to contracted deadlines, we will be closing this event to new
      attendees on April 1, so if you wish to attend, ACT NOW! Space *is*
      limited (the reception halls only hold so many people you know!)

      This is sure to be the event of the year for Journey fans! Hope to see
      some of you there!
      --
      MNM

      **With a song (to help you believe it)
      You can reinvent your world anytime you like**