hi

  • vanessa young <eightiesmusic4ever@yahoo.
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 6, 2003
      im not too familar w/ his singing..but for my 18th b-day ( dec 25th) i got time 3...and theres a track w/ him singing..i think its called all that really matters..its great!!!
      that and i got steve perrys greatest hits...i love music.its almost like another ..emotion for me..if that makes sense.i love any kind..im the only 18 yr old i know who listens to creed, kiss, carpenters, kenny g, bsb and beegees, bryan adams ..anything ya know?
      vanessa
    • radjrny@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 6, 2003
        Vanessa

        <<im not too familar w/ his singing>>
        Do you have Jon's "Anthology" cd.  It's an all vocal cd.  He does a great job on it.  It's a combination of "Back to the Innocence" European and US version, plus 3 unreleased songs.   And I do believe Jon will be working on another vocal cd.  I talked to him about it in Vegas and Reno.  I told him how everyone is waiting for him to do another vocal cd.

        <<i think its called all that really matters..its great!!!>>
        Yep, that's the song.  I love listening to that song.

        Later, Rhonda
      • vanessa young <eightiesmusic4ever@yahoo.
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 10, 2003
          well i was at a pawn shop today..they had used cds 2.00$ each, and jonathain cains name jumped out at me....i bought it..back to the innocence...i listened to most of it..i like the song when the spirits come and little river and full circle...its the kind of cd id litsten to to relax ya know?
          is that him singing on all of it? the song wish that i was there could almost be a bad english song cuz john waite and neal schon worked on it....
          who is tommy "mugs" cain?
          well this cd is pretty good i say ;)
          vanessa
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 11, 2003
            Hi Vanessa,

            Yes, Jonathan sings on the whole CD.  Isn't it wonderful!!!  I'm so looking forward to another vocal CD from him.

            Mugs Cain is Jonathan's younger brother.  You may notice him from Michael Bolton's band.  I believe he still is in the band.

            Judy
          • radjrny@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jan 11, 2003

              Mugs Cain is Jonathan's younger brother.  You may notice him from Michael Bolton's band.  I believe he still is in the band.

              Nope, Mugs is no longer with Michael.  Michael dumped is old band for a new one.

              Rhonda