JC cd

  • radjrny@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2002
      Jon just sent me the CD to scan then cover and to listen to.  OMG!!!!

      The CD is titled "If Everyday Were Like Christmas".  The songs are:
      1. "If Everyday Were Like Christmas" performed by the P.V. Singers
      2. "Celebrations Around The World" performed by the P.V. Singers
      3. "If Everyday Were Like Christmas" performed by Jonathan Cain

      This CD is SOOOOO CCUUTTEE!!!!!!  Jon did a fantastic job with the kids.  The proceeds go to the Pleasant Valley P.T.A.  This is a must for everyone, even those who aren't into Journey.  You will fall in love with this CD.  Even though there are only 3 songs, it is fantastic.  These kids sound like professionals.  Jon did an excellent job with them.

      Rhonda