Jon Cain mini Christmas CD

  • radjrny@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2002
      Hot off of Jonathan Cain's CD Burner!

      Jon is know offering a 3 song Christmas cd on the merchandise page. 2 songs are written by Jon and sung by the children of a local school. The third song is written by Jon and sung by Jon and a few children. Proceeds of the sale of the cd will benefit the music program of Jon's local school system. Please come and support music for the children, at www.jonathancain.com.

      Thank you,
      Rhonda Dirr
      www.jonathancain.com
    • mnm
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2002
        PERFECT! I've been trying to find a Christmas present for my cousin
        who went and bought Animated Love Songs all on her own thus ruining my
        holiday shopping plans!!! And a good cause too!!

        Michelle
        --- radjrny@... wrote:
        > Hot off of Jonathan Cain's CD Burner!
        >
        > Jon is know offering a 3 song Christmas cd on the merchandise page. 2
        > songs are written by Jon and sung by the children of a local school.
        > The third song is written by Jon and sung by Jon and a few children.
        > Proceeds of the sale of the cd will benefit the music program of
        > Jon's local school system. Please come and support music for the
        > children, at www.jonathancain.com.
        >

        > Thank you,
        > Rhonda Dirr
        > www.jonathancain.com
        >

        > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        =====
        Michelle
        ~~~~~~~~~
        ...With a song to help you believe it
        You can reinvent your world anytime you like

        Coming Soon:
        Journey Past & Present 2003 -- Celebrating 30 Years of Journey's Music

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • vanessa young
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 5, 2002
          --

          thats cool! so doeshe sing very often?or is keyboard and writing just more his thing?
          vanessa

          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 5, 2002
            Very cool Rhonda!!  Thanks for letting us know.  I'll add it on my want list.

            Judy
          • radjrny@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 5, 2002
              He doesn't sing a lot.  But his next full cd should be a vocal one.

              Rhonda
            • joncainfan@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 5, 2002
                <<He doesn't sing a lot.  But his next full cd should be a vocal one. >>

                YAHOO!!  I've been waiting for a sequel to Back To The Innocence!!  Thanks for the news Rhonda!!