hello

  • vanessa young
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 21, 2002
      the reason got itojourney was because of thier music..there was a time when the only music i knew from the was frontiers and greatest hits. i didnt know who did what what they looked like what their names were nothin.
      i remember when i heard when you love a woman i was in like 5ft or 6th grade..i gotten early to school and my teacher had her radio on..that song came on and i stood thier just staring at the radio..like " whoa."
      in fourth grade i played the maraih carey version of open arms allll he time...i didnt know journey had that song 1st back thn i just loved the song ya know?
      oh yeah i joined the journey music thing...its cool..im learnin more about thier newer stuff.. i also went to jonathan cain .com and looked arounnd i want a cd but i dont have any money bc im paying my car at the moment. i also looked up neal schon cds and tryed to find don loads for tallstories..the one aguri was in . but i couldnt..i came across ratings and aparently its like an undiscovered gem"but its really hard to find.
      i listened to the new journey red 13 or whatever it called and ya know it was good...well im gonna shut up now lol..
      vanessa