Re: Digest Number 9

  • MediaBabe4@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 20, 1999
      Hi, this is MediaBabe4, aka VocalLizzy, aka Lizzy, the Ever-Vocal One from the
      AOL Journey Board. Thank you for the warm welcome!

      To jump in with both feet...my favorite Journey song is Mother Father (I love
      singing it), my favorite LIVE song is Just The Same Way (I wonder
      why???<grinning>) and fave Jonathan solo song is Baptism Day (explanation is
      too long and slightly depressing for my first post).

      I have seen Jonathan in the following:
      Journey: 5 times (1 in 86, 4 times in 98)
      Bad English: 4 times (3 headlining in 89, 1 opening for Whitesnake in 90)
      Michael Bolton: 3 times (2 at Disney World for Grad Nite in 88, 1 in 88 in
      Miami)

      My prized possession in my JC collection? An autographed copy of Windy City
      Breakdown! (Does anyone know how many copies of this album were printed? I
      heard a rumor that it was no more than 500)

      Hugs to all,

      Lizzy
    • JonCainFan@xxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 1999
        In a message dated 1/20/99 3:35:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
        MediaBabe4@... writes:

        << An autographed copy of Windy City
        Breakdown! (Does anyone know how many copies of this album were printed? I
        heard a rumor that it was no more than 500) >>

        Hi Lizzy,

        Welcome to the list!! WOW!! An autograph copy of Windy City Breakdown. Jon
        probably died when he saw it!! If anyone knows where I can get an actual
        copy, please let me know. Rhonda was very nice to copy it for me. BTW
        Rhonda, thanks!! I listened to it for the first time today. It sounded so
        much better than I thought it would. Since it was recorded in the mid 70's.
        It was more rock than I thought it would be.

        Welcome again Lizzy. It's great to have you here.

        Judy
      • TIBUREN@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 1999
          Hi Lizzy! And Welcome! You seem to be with me whatever board and chatroom!
          LOL!
          I too have an autographed copy of Windy City Breakdonw....by both Jonathan and
          Mugs! And Jonathan told me that only 500 copies were made. A rare find!
          karen