Hi Vanessa

  • radjrny@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
      Hi Vanessa,

      Welcome to the Jonathan Cain Onelist!  I'm Rhonda Dirr, I design and maintain Jonathan's official website.  Have you seen Journey perform live?  If your thinking about getting one of Jonathan's solo cds, Piano With A View is a great one to start out with, it's all instrumental.  If your looking for a vocal, Anthology is perfect.  And if you order it from www.jonathancain.com, you can get it autographed and personalized.

      We have a great time here.  There's not a lot a posting going on right now.  The tour is basically over for this year, just Vegas and Reno, this week.  I can't wait to get on that plane and hit Vegas.  The Back Talk Forum's at www.journeymusic.com is a great place to post and meet new friends.

      Thank you,
      Rhonda Dirr
      Official Jonathan Cain Web Site
      www.jonathancain.com
    • GrnEggsSam@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
        Hi Vanessa!

        I'm another young Jonathan fan... My name's Amanda and I'm 20. Definitely join us over in Back Talk, as Rhonda mentioned, there are a lot of great fans to talk to, many around your age!

        If you wanted to hear clips of Jonathan's songs, you can probably go to CD NOW or Amazon to hear them, and if you do buy the CD, buy it from www.jonathancain.com
        . It's personalized!

        Amanda