hi im new

  • vanessa young
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
      hi..my names vanessa. im 17,from iowa, and im a big fan of journeys and jonathain cain..i love the way te songs are written, sung and performed..i love basically every aspect of music :)

      im not familar with any solo stuff jonathain has done but id like to find out more.:)
      hmmm well thats enuff about me ,tell me about you!

      vanessa
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2002
        Hi Vanessa,

        Welcome to the list.  I'm Judy your list Mommy.  I'm ALOT older then you!!  :-)  Glad to see someone so young here.  It means the music touches everyone.  Check out www.jonathancain.com for more info and to purchase his CD's.  Also, check out our Photo section on our webpage (log into Yahoo Groups).  I have my Jonathan pictures there for everyone to see.

        Enjoy!!